Re: [IP] What is the name of your pump?

> Lots of people name their
> cars, but is this true of pumps as well?  So, I am
> curious to know if any of
> you have a name for your pump.  And if so, what is
> it?
> Melanie
    Absolutuly, why not? Something that is going to
be(or is)a constant companion,7/24/365 deserves a
name.(refering to this as "IT", as in "It's great!It's
liberating!" I couldn't do without 'it'!" gets old.(in
my humble opinion)As attached as I am to my
pump(physically,and mentally)I decided my pump would
not undergo that fate.My pump(blue pump, of course) is
named Code Blue-because everytime I manage to get
myself in trouble(bgwise) it is "on call" for me!

Do You Yahoo!?