[IP] Pen shaped meter

I know there was a discussion last week about a meter that was shaped like a
pen.  I was at my doctor appointment yesterday and with his stash of meters,
there was a pen shaped Precision QID meter, so they do still make them and
there are available in the US.  Also, at my appointment yesterday, my doc
approved me for the pump!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Now I just hope that my insurance
company is as quick as my doc.  (Any body have WPS insurance??).