[IP] Re.Where does it go?

Last night I finally changed my site even though it was only 1 day old as my
sugars were two to three times normal all day and correction boluses weren't
helping. The cannula wasn't kinked as has happened before, but I had a
small, hard knot of unabsorbed insulin under my skin. It is still there this
morning. Another thing to look for now when having unexplained results. I
find that when a site works, it really works well. When it doesn't, you have
to try again with a new one. Can't wait for more permanent sites to come
Susan from the Bay of Fundy