[IP] Insulin usage per day

I also have high insulin resistance and use a bit over 100 units a day. I recently got on Lantus and Novolog after being on NPH and regular and my dosage went down by about 10 percent.  Also, when I switched from animal insulin to Humilin a few years ago, my insulin usage went up, especially the NPH, and I gained about 20 pounds that same year. I figure my body resists my own human insulin more than it resists animal insulin. My C-peptide results indicate that I produce plenty of my own insulin.

Fred G.