Re: [IP] Gram Scale

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosalie Barsky" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 7:13 PM
Subject: [IP] Gram Scale

How many , if any of
> you, use a gram scale?  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who does and if
> really makes a difference in your management on a pump.  Thanks alot.
> Rosalie

Hi Rosalie,

I use a scale often when preparing my 8 year old sons meals.  I find that we
usually get much stabler numbers when we weigh the food.  Also, I just find
it a lot easier.  I prefer to just dish out a reasonable portion and weigh
it rather than trying to use measuring cups.  And that way if he doesn't eat
all of his food, I weigh it again at the end and subtract what's left from
the total.  I feel he can eat in a much more normal fashion now.