Re:[IP] What is the name of your pump?

i like to name my stuff with unique names, so my car is named julio, my computer is named Omar, and my two htrons are vladimir and leopold. (i was just feeling eastern bloc-y that day...) right now i'm using vlad and i just got my A1c results back! 7.3!!! after, like, 19 years of being in the 10-11 range. so yes, i am very attached (groan!) to them indeed!

naming things is one of my favorite things to do! so if anyone needs a name for your pump let me know and i'll think of something nice and pizzazzful for ya =) but right now, i need to go water my plants (arthur and petunia) and check the messages on the answering machine (herbina-- i didn't feel like naming it herb)

Do You Yahoo!?