Re: [IP] Gram Scale

In a message dated 6/28/02 7:14:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . I do carb counting but I estimate and read
> labels.  This has generally worked for me for years.  How many, if any of
> you, use a gram scale?  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who does and if
> it
> really makes a difference in your management on a pump.  Thanks a lot.
> Rosalie
I had use gram scales for years, like 40, but about 8 years ago I was put
on a carb diet, it is the best diet to be on, now I use a measuring cup or
go by the label, I camp about 50 days per year, the carb diet was the best
and easy's I have seen in the 52 years that I have had diabetes, I never use
the gram scales anymore, but I would not be without them.
Elzie Speir