Re: [IP] What is the name of your pump?

> I have been pumping for just over 1 month now and I figure the thing
> is always there 24/7 and should probably have name!  Lots of people
> name their cars, but is this true of pumps as well?  So, I am curious
> to know if any of you have a name for your pump.  And if so, what is
> it?

I just refer to my pump as my "pocket pancreas". When asked
(especially by IT people), I just tell 'em that I do insulin
just like they do, except that I "outsourced" my production.
And it works about as well as most IT outsourcing deals :).
                          - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+ I++
!M !MM N++
                O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S# RLCT
a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#