Re: [IP] Wonderful News

On 6/28/02 6:33 PM, "William & Rochelle" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Our Pump will be here Monday afternoon.. YESSSS!!!
> Medicaid finally got off their duffs and approved us

         Congratulations!!!!!     :>)

Is Heather ready to begin life anew?   I'll bet she is!!!

> Animas are sending us one box of cartridges and also one box of infusion free
> of charge because of how long we have had to wait for this and also on another
> note.. has anyone ever worked with Option Care for their supplies? This is who
> we were told we had to go through.. I guess i'll call them Monday morning to
> see what all I need to do to order.. Can someone please share with me what
> supplies I need to order when I do call??

0, as in Zero.  If Animas is sending you boxes of cartridges and infusion
sets then you won't need further for about a month.  Take this time to call
ALL of the companies and ask for samples of their different sets.  You can
then decide which ones work best.  No need in ordering a bunch of supplies
and then finding out for some reason they are incompatible with Heather .

(who prefers the Rapids now that they are disconnectable)