[IP] Wonderful News

Our Pump will be here Monday afternoon.. YESSSS!!!
Medicaid finally got off their duffs and approved us and also for our problems
Animas are sending us one box of cartridges and also one box of infusion free
of charge because of how long we have had to wait for this and also on another
note.. has anyone ever worked with Option Care for their supplies? This is who
we were told we had to go through.. I guess i'll call them Monday morning to
see what all I need to do to order.. Can someone please share with me what
supplies I need to order when I do call?? Also on another note.. My husband
started a job (Truck Driver) on Wednesday and we were told that in 90 days we
would definately be elgible for health insurance.. they have coverage with
Blue Cross and Blue shield of Missouri.. now a question for anyone who knows
this.. since I got this pump with Medicaid?? do you think i'll be able to get
a back up pump with the insurance?? or should I even think about doing this..
is it wrong?? Thanks for the answers in advance.. Rochelle, mom to Heather
(13) dxd 11/2/01 SOON TO BE PUMPING WITH ANIMAS, Brian 6 1/2 and Matthew 4 and
wife to Bill (who will be the big 41 tomorrow!!) in Missouri