[IP] Gram Scale

I just received word that my insurance approved a pump for me and I will be
getting an Animas pump  next Monday.  Now it's time to get really serious and
all sorts of questions are popping into my head.  One of the things I am
curious about are scales that measure grams.  I had one in 1964 when diagnosed
but haven't used one in years. I do carb counting but I estimate and read
labels.  This has generally worked for me for years.  How many , if any of
you, use a gram scale?  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who does and if it
really makes a difference in your management on a pump.  Thanks alot.