Re: [IP] What is the name of your pump?

In a message dated 6/28/02 11:43:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have been pumping for just over 1 month now and I figure the thing is
 always there 24/7 and should probably have name!  Lots of people name their
 cars, but is this true of pumps as well?  So, I am curious to know if any of
 you have a name for your pump.  And if so, what is it?
lol melanie....
i have been pumping for over a year now....and one day i was chatting with my
best friend in ireland...about my pump....and since it is black...
she came up with a "JETT"...which is a semi precious stone that is black and
it is said to bring strength to the person who wears it...
and it totally fits!
enjoy looking for a name!
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :-)