[IP] Type IIs and lows - was: IP Insurance and your rights

Do type 2's get
> low blood sugar like we can?
> I mean like in the 30's or lower? Thanks for
> listening
> Jackie in Alaska (IDDM 11 years DX at 21)

My Grandma (Nannie, as we call her) is on oral meds
and is miserably ignorant in terms of her Type II. She
told me she was having dizzy spells at certain times
of the day, I think the late afternoon. I harassed her
until she tested her BG and she was going low at those
times of day. I called her doc and asked him to
readjust her meds. I have met very few Type II's who's
docs educated them correctly, and the folks I know
with Type II are just as happy that way. (Of course
I'm sure there are plenty of you Type IIs that are
well-educated about your condition!)

Do You Yahoo!?