[IP] Re: LindaZ and Dave's Diary

Linda and all -

Yes, I remember Dave's Dairy in the Diabetes Forecast.  As a wee child
(about 10) I read it for a time.  I must say I don't remember that his
columns were upbeat, but I do remember I found the entire contents of the
magazine extremely depressing.  It could have just been perceived as such
by a fearful child, but I didn't want to subject myself to so much
negativism and quit subscribing to the magazine.  I have no idea what the
Diabetes Forecast is like at present, but I hear Diabetes Interview is very