-----Original Message-----
From: William & Rochelle [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:47 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers

I recently sent a forward to this list about the pledge of the united
states for a petition that I thought people would be interested in
signing.. but since so many of you complained about it and I got some
very nasty replys personally sent to me... (thank you though to Mark and
Debbie Saddler though because they sent me a very nice email telling me
that had I not sent it they wouldn't have known about it) I'm publically
apologizing to this list for sending it.. Trust me you'll never get an
email from me again.. my daughter will be pumping soon (its been delayed
because Medicaid is messing around with the approval) so I dont need
this list.. I've got other friends that if I need help will be more than
willing to offer their support to me if and when the time comes.. So
take the apology if you want to.. if you dont.. so be it.. Rochelle
Schroder, mom to Heather 13, dxd 11/2/01, Brian 6 1/2, and Matthew 4 and
wife to Bill in Missouri