[IP] TGIF Chat tonight

Hi Everyone and a special welcome to all you newbies out there.
I know I forget to post reminders about chat and I apologize again and again.
But here is a reminder for you. If you havent been to chat in awhile or never,
(you dont know what your missing) we would love to see you.

Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........DaunaGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com