[IP] summer, sweat, and sets

Hi All,
I just wanted to to let you all know that DM management is going super
this summer.  I switched to sils over the winter and the difference
working in the bakery this summer is truly amazing.  (Daily temps around
the oven of over 90: with heavy humidity, from using steam for the
bread.)  No more sandwich dressings, no more loose  irritating sofsets.
These things are great!

So, if you or yours is having difficulty with sites during the hot
summer months, don't give up.  There are products out there that will
work for you, just keep experimenting,

I'm buying new home/moving and will be off list for a while, but "I'll
be back".
Warm regards,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98