RE: [IP] MiniMed

Kathy wrote:
I have a Minimed 507C and that was the only pump that medicare would pay
for.  I like it except for the fact that I can't set multiple basal rates
but after hearing all the problems with the 508 with static and other stuff,
I'm kind of glad I have the older version.

Tina replies:
I have a 507c as well and I'm confused...  I have four different basal rates
set per each day - and I could add more if needed.

Tina

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.

http://www.TinaParkhurst.com