Re: [IP] MiniMed

Shel asks:
does anyone have an image of the value of
a pump like a 507c?  Putting it another way, are older model pumps more
like used cars or older computers?

Tina replies:
I've had a 507c since the first day that I started pumping - about 4 years
ago.  I don't have any idea what depreciation on anything like this is but:

New, it was $5,000

Last summer, I forgot to take the pump off my bathing suit before I got into
the pool.  These pumps don't like being under water for about 15-20
minutes...  A replacement/refurbished pump was sent to out house that same
afternoon via messenger.  The cost for that pump was $495.

Don't let the space for what you always wanted
Be filled by what you've settled for instead.