[IP] Re: TV Program and Dave's Diary

>>> So while we're reminiscing here, does anyone remember Dave's Diary in
the ADA Forecast?  It was probably in the 50s, maybe early 60s, that I
remember reading it.  As I recall, it talked of inconveniences of everyday
life with diabetes, but was a lot more upbeat than I could identify with.
Linda Z >>>

Yeppers - Linda, I do. Just this past week I was wondering about Dave. I
remember when he got married and had a piece of wedding cake, then danced
off the carbs. It had to be in the early-mid '50s.

BTW, that was when ADA Forecast was about the size of a Reader's Digest -
but not as thick. (~_^)

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop