RE: [IP] MiniMed

I have a Minimed 507C and that was the only pump that medicare would pay
for.  I like it except for the fact that I can't set multiple basal rates
but after hearing all the problems with the 508 with static and other stuff,
I'm kind of glad I have the older version.

As for their newest pump, the parigr.....well, like I always say about new
things....never get them while they are new until it's been tried and
trusted and perfected and all the kinks are removed.

Kathy B.
PS  My pump was a refurbished pump not even a new one!!!  I have it a year
and a half and so far so good!