RE: [IP] Night lights?

I don't know about night lights helping to improve retinopathy but I know I
sleep with several night lights on so that when I wake in the middle of the
night I can see. :)

You see, I have severe proliferate retinopathy and have had 37 laser
treatments in both eyes and am legally half blind and can see absolutely
nothing in the dark.

I have on night light on in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, one in the
entry foyer and one in the dining area...helps illuminate things when I get
up in middle of night and have to check b.g.

Kathy B.