Re: [IP] Dental Implants

I work in the dental feild and I have placed hundreds of dental implants. I
would love to give more imformation if I could.  If you have any particular
questions please e-mail me and ask me. I have done many bone graft and
tissue grafts very exstensive jaw and facial surgeries. I will give you all
the imformation that I can.