Re: [IP] Re: insulin usage per day

I'm not on the pump yet (I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow morning to talk to
him more about it), but right now I take 50 units of NPH in the morning and
50 units of NPH in the evening plus humalog on a 1/15 scale and 1 unit to
bring me down 50 points with an average daily use of 125 humalog and NPH
combined.  I am hoping that when I get on the pump this will decrease.  What
have others experiences been with insulin needs reduction once starting the
pump?  Thanks.