Re: [IP] Guess what pump company

i'm sure animas is a great company, but for the record, i have to brag a bit about disetronic's customer service. when a suspected pump problem sent me to the emergency room with high blood sugar (turned out to be a result of the flu i had at the time) they overnighted another pump TO MY HOSPITAL ROOM and sent me packaging and postage to get mine back to them and checked out. they've called me on my 3 month and 6 month pumping anniversaries to congratulate me and ask how things were going. i am a technological nimrod but they have answered every question and problem i've ever presented ("um, hi, disetronic? i think i just broke the infusion set off in the adapter...") and i think they are just great. can't wait until they come out with a pump that's smaller than the h-tron, but in the mean time i am deeply in love with vladimir and leopold =). disetronic is also great about working with my docs at the diabetes institute in norfolk. together, they make a great team. yay diset!

becky (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 11, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do You Yahoo!?