[IP] Dental Implants

Has anyone had experience with full jaw dental implants requiring extensive
work including bone grafts?  I have been through the procedure TWICE and both
failed----probably because they used "donor bone" and my bone for the graft.
They now are recommending hip bone.  For reasons I won't go into here, I have
worn a full upper denture for 43 years and a of jaw bone has been reabsorbed
and there is little left to support the denture.  Needless to say, I am
really, really gun shy AND we will almost have to mortgage the house to afford
it.  My DM is well controlled with the pump.  If anyone has personal
experience, references, other information please e-mail me privately at the
above address.  You have never failed me when the chips were down.  I really
love this list.