Re: [IP] Apology & Remove me from this Mailing list!!!

Trust me you'll never get an email from
> me again.. my daughter
> will be pumping soon (its been delayed because
> Medicaid is messing around with
> the approval) so I dont need this list..

If your daughter will be pumping soon, you and she
will finally understand the value of this list. You
will very likely benefit from IP. Don't cut off your
nose to spite your face. Or hers.
Stay, and make use of your delete button when certain
people post :)

Do You Yahoo!?