[IP] Apology & Remove me from this Mailing list!!!

I recently sent a forward to this list about the pledge of the united states
for a petition that I thought people would be interested in signing.. but
since so many of you complained about it and I got some very nasty replys
personally sent to me... (thank you though to Mark and Debbie Saddler though
because they sent me a very nice email telling me that had I not sent it they
wouldn't have known about it) I'm publically apologizing to this list for
sending it.. Trust me you'll never get an email from me again.. my daughter
will be pumping soon (its been delayed because Medicaid is messing around with
the approval) so I dont need this list.. I've got other friends that if I need
help will be more than willing to offer their support to me if and when the
time comes.. So take the apology if you want to.. if you dont.. so be it..
Rochelle Schroder, mom to Heather 13, dxd 11/2/01, Brian 6 1/2, and Matthew 4
and wife to Bill in Missouri