[IP] Re: Type 2 Diabetes and gaining weight

>I eat less than 1200 Kcals per day. Breakfast is usually toast, lunch 0,
>dinner soup and a sand or a Stouffer's dinner. I can hardly wait for the
>next 6 months. Penny

My doctor recently told me that you have to be sure you're eating enough
(believe it or not).  When you skip meals on a regular basis and don't eat
enough calories in a day, your body goes into starvation mode and burns up
less calories than it would on a regular diet.