[IP] Pledge

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:19:28 -0500
From: "William & Rochelle" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Protect the Pledge of Allegiance!

Dear Americans:

There is no time for niceties and fancy words.

The American Pledge of Allegiance is under attack.

The 9th Circuit Federal Appeals Court in San Francisco has
decreed that it is "unconstitutional" to recite the Pledge
of Allegiance in schools and public gatherings, because it
violates the separation of church and state.

Everyone is up in arms. The pundits are writing and the
talking heads are talking.

Others are taking action. Movements are underway to hasten a
review by the US Supreme Court. The goal is to overturn the
2 to 1 decision in San Francisco.

We support all such efforts.

But we want to protect the Pledge of Allegiance forever --
no matter the outcome this time.

Click Here

What if a future President names liberals like those in the
9th Circuit to the US Supreme Court?

We need to take the Pledge of Allegiance out of the
arbitrary, politically correct hands of liberal judicial
activists -- now and forever.

MillionsOfAmericans is starting the push for a
constitutional amendment that embodies the Pledge of
Allegiance. The Amendment will be simple:

"When recited or written, the pledge of allegiance to the
flag of the United States shall be: 'I pledge allegiance to
the flag of the United States of America and to the republic
for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with
liberty and justice for all.'"

It will be the one amendment that we will all know by heart.
And that our children and their children will know. Also, it
can never be deemed "unconstitutional" because it will be
PART of the Constitution!

Sign the petition to the US Congress now!

Click Here

We will forward your petition to the Congressional
leadership. We will ask EVERY US Representative and Senator
to sponsor the legisation to amend the Constitution.

We don't need to amend the Constitution just follow it.  There is no provision for adding "under god" to any pledge, money, books or anything else that is a government sponsored event or money.
It is time to get rid of the 'under god' mentality as that is what has caused the recent events.  It is the hateful mindset of those who keep forcing their version of religion down the throats of a multicultural and diverse people.
Get god out of all government in any phase.