Re: [IP] Defending MiniMed

Jimm,

My apologies if I offended you.  For that was not my intention.  I didn't
want to mention the "other" pump company because I didn't want to start a
pump war.  Let me just say I was not referring to MM.  I think we all have
different experiences good and bad.  I have just been really happy with
Animas compared to my experience with the "other" company.  I would bet
that people that use the other pump have had nothing but good
experiences.  I hope this clears things up.  Bottom line my philosophy is
that we the patient should choose the pump and company that we want and not
the doctors.

Fran