RE: [IP] First Animas problem

I just got finished testing out an Animas pump for about 2 weeks.  The rep
told me that whenever you get a replacement pump from Animas, it will the be
latest thing, brand new and never used.  They won't send you back the same

Also, I had a problem with priming one night and I couldn't figure it except
that I might not have been holding it in the correct position and with the
end of the tubing above the level of the pump.  It finally primed, but drove
me crazy as I was in the middle of backstage production in the local theater
and I 'just didn't have time to fool with it' <grin>!!

<snip>...insulin would simply not flow, no matter how
long I waited.  I could hear the motor running for a short time, then
stop and not start again.

... Animas sent a replacement pump overnight.  The
replacement is slightly different from my original, and includes two
changes to priming.