Re: [IP] Guess what pump company

>Was it just coincidental that we were able to get a pump in less than an
>hour on a Sunday afternoon? Maybe, but we have gotten this kind of customer
>service since my first call to inquire about pumping and the rep showed up a
>few hours later to tell us about their pump. I would never expect this kind
>of service from any company, but Animas, (in case you haven't guessed) has
>done this time and time again.

I would have to agree.  Animas support has been awesome with me too.  I
have only one other pump company to compare with, but bottom line they have
been great.  I was having some occlusion problems (which probably had more
to do with my new name of Murphy's Law <VBG> ) and was heading into several
surgeries.  They were so kind they offered to provide me with a backup pump
for the duration of my hospital stay.  I didn't even have to ask.  Never
had to use it.  I just can't say enough good things about their customer
support.  One thing I really like too is that they always provide you with
a pre-paid envelope so that you do not have to go to the post office and
mail your pump in yourself and pay $25.00 plus for insurance.