Re: [IP] novolog v humalog

My doctor writes my prescription so the pharmacy has to figure out how many
bottles.  She puts: 60 units per day (which is the maximum I would ever use),
90 day supply.  I just mail it off and the mail order drug people figure out
how many bottles that would be.  She writes all my Rx that way, just how
many per day and how many days supply, and they figure out how many I should
have.  I have an HMO plan which has been excellent in providing me coverage
for pump supplies and drugs.

Judi in MI