Re: [IP] Protect the Pledge of Allegiance!

William & Rochelle, or whoever you are (post was not signed), not all
diabetics are card carrying republicans.  Please take it somewhere else.  I
came here to learn more about taking care of my diabetes, not to be hit over
the head with more of this anti-liberal propanda.  If I was looking for
that, I would dare to walk out my front door.