[IP] New Glucowatch

I heard the same thing about the new version of the Glucowatch having a 2
hour warmup period, and reading every ten minutes.  I got this information
from a technical support person at Cygnus.  Her name is Carrie, I believe
she's the one that they send you to if you have serious concerns other
than just "which way do the batteries go in?"  :)

The Glucowatch is a first cut, and pretty darn good for what it is.  The
FDA has pretty stringent requirements and you KNOW we've been waiting a
long time for this.  I've found the TRENDS to be quite reliable, which is
good enough for me (for now).

Best of bg's,
Miranda