[IP] New Glucowatch

I heard the same thing about the new version of the Glucowatch having a 2
hour warmup period, and reading every ten minutes.  I got this information
from a technical support person at Cygnus.  Her name is Carrie, I believe
she's the one that they send you to if you have serious concerns other
than just "which way do the batteries go in?"  :)

The Glucowatch is a first cut, and pretty darn good for what it is.  The
FDA has pretty stringent requirements and you KNOW we've been waiting a
long time for this.  I've found the TRENDS to be quite reliable, which is
good enough for me (for now).

Best of bg's,

Miranda Miller
Society of American Magicians, Assembly 252
email @ redacted
www.sam252.org    www.mirandamagic.com