Re: [IP] Pumps for sale on Ebay

On 6/26/02 9:17 PM, "Julie Britt" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> A responsible seller would take it into consideration though... you can ask
> to see the buyer's prescription beforehand.  Anyway, I learned how to use it
> myself before the trainer took the time to contact me and had no problems.
> If I were to sell it to anyone, or donate it, I would make sure that I saw
> the  prescription with my own eyes before turning it over.
> I did email one of the sellers that had a MM 507 on there for sale voicing my
>> concern with the sale of a pump without the care under a professional, but
> I never got a response back from them.

I HAVE received a Reply from the seller and they have assured me that the
buyer of the pump would have to have medical support before the pump was
sent to them.  Perhaps I can get the seller to only ship the pump to a
recognized medical facility.  I think that their intention IS to see that it
is used responsibly.  No one would want any medical disaster to be on their