[IP] Re: Raising HbA1c's

When I was on MDI my endo wanted me to have higher HbA1c's because I had a
lot of lows. In my experience, disastrous lows were individual occurrences
and were not tied to HbA1c's. I  fluctuated from 30 to 400 and had a great
average. Since pumping, I have had fewer  lows, in fact no disastrous lows
and rarely have very high BG's. My last HbA1c was 5.4. However, I do a lot
more testing since pumping and the pump allows me to do more accurate