Re: [IP] Pumps for sale on Ebay

A responsible seller would take it into consideration though... you can ask
to see the buyer's prescription beforehand.  Anyway, I learned how to use it
myself before the trainer took the time to contact me and had no problems.
If I were to sell it to anyone, or donate it, I would make sure that I saw
the  prescription with my own eyes before turning it over.