Re: [IP] Fourth d-tron in a year

I just recieved my 4th Dtron in 1 1/2 years.  They have been very good about
replacing my pumps, but it is very frustrating.  This last time they sent me
two pumps, one as a back up.  I now just recieved a letter in the mail
stating that many dtrons have been found to give unintended boluses.  I am
looking into changing pumps at my next appt with is at the end of July.  The
pump has been the best thing that has ever happened to me .... when it works!

pumping 1 1/2 years