[IP] Pumps for sale on Ebay

Is this even legal?  Inside where my cartridge goes on my 508 it specifically
says "FEDERAL (USA) LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A
PHYSICIAN" - to me that means it may not be dispensed without a prescription.

I did email one of the sellers that had a MM 507 on there for sale voicing my
concern with the sale of a pump without the care under a professional, but I
never got a response back from them.

This concerns me.  I know I had to go to training classes before I was even
allowed to use my pump with Humalog.  I had to go to the classes before my
endo would even give me my initial basal rates and carb:insulin ratio.

Just wondering if this concerns anyone else besies myself.

I know that when I switch to my Paradigm, I will have a few 508 supplies
left, and I will probably donate them to someone on this list - if anyone is
interested.

Gina