[IP] Fourth d-tron in a year

My fourth d-tron came in this morning by Fed-X.

The first two went through batteries VERY quickly, I was told that some pumps
were having battery connection problems.

The third one had a display  malfunction. I wasn't wearing it at the time; my
wife was watching it while I was splashing in the creek with my son.  When i
came back it has a big dark 'splot 'in the middle and two other unreadable
spots (blank and black squares.)   I looked at the pump today and the big
black splot seemed to have decreased in size.

1. Disetronic has been GREAT about replacing the pumps.

2. I have not been following this list for a while.  A quick search in the
archives did not produce  much in the way of Dtron problems.

3. I have not opened the newest pump. I am considering  going back on the
Htron.  I enjoyed some dtron features:  the backlight, the pre filled
cartridges, but  I do NOT need different profiles, square waves etc.

I am in or near the water a lot. Kayaking, Sailing etc.

Perhaps some users could share with me their experiences. Private responses welcome.