[IP] Fabulous articlel on doctors.

I want to call your attention to an article which appeared in Cancer
Investigation Volume 20, Number 4, 2002 p 598ff . the article is by Fred
Rosner, M.D. "The Jewish View of Healing." Less about Judaic stuff more
philosophically what a doctor should be, an excellent article. I hope I can
aspire to the tenets of this article His Fax # is 718 883-6124. Any Large
Hospital Library will have this Journal i guess if yoiu fax him a request
he'll send you the article. Call the hospital ask for the library and ask
the librarian if they receive this journal, generally he can tell you which
library in the consortium  does receive it and may get you a copy for a
nominal fee.
A. L. Bender, M. D.