Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 Diabetes

blueberry wrote:

> You may not believe it but I use anywhere from 150 to 250 units of Insulin per day and am type 2.

I think someone else may have tried to ask a similar question, but I wanted to get a more clear
answer.  With insulin resistance, what happens to the excess insulin that the body is not
utilizing.  It is going into the body, but the body does not have the ability to use it properly.
It is able to use some insulin, but after you have taken 150 to 250 units of insulin of which your
body has only utilizes part, what does happen to the rest of it.  Does it lose its integrity after
so much time or what?  I think this is what a previous poster was trying to ask.  If your body does
not use it, where does it go?