[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #420

 Bobbi! I have an honest question that I hope no one
finds offensive or dumb....you say that you are a type
2 diabetic and yet you seem to use way more insulin
than I do (a type 1), do equal or more testing and are
on the pump.  What is the line of distinction between
type 1 and type 2?  I am not trying to cause problems
here, just wondering.  Thanks for anyone out there
helping me out!  Cynthia

Bobbi L. Greer
Email: email @ redacted
You may not believe it but I use anywhere from 150 to 250 units of Insulin per day and am type 2.