Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:53:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Insurance and your rights

- --- Bobbi L Greer <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I am a type 2 diabetic , 50 yrs old and was dxd in
> 1986 at age 37. My diabetes
> was caused by a pituitary tumor which caused
> acromegaly and  so on.

Hi Bobbi! I have an honest question that I hope no one
finds offensive or dumb....you say that you are a type
2 diabetic and yet you seem to use way more insulin
than I do (a type 1), do equal or more testing and are
on the pump.  What is the line of distinction between
type 1 and type 2?  I am not trying to cause problems
here, just wondering.  Thanks for anyone out there
helping me out!  Cynthia

Bobbi L. Greer
Email: email @ redacted