Re: [IP] Re: IP Insurance and your rights

I would have to agree with Beverly.  I have been diabetic for almost 21 years and the
only type 1 diabetic that I know personally is my son.  I know a lot of Type 2
diabetics and all of them seem to think that I should use the regimen they use to get
my diabetes under control.  They don't seem to know the difference at all.

Billie