Re: [IP] Problems with Medtronic MiniMed?

I too have been having problems with Minimed.  I have been trying for 3
weeks(once again) to get intouch with the rep to attempt to upgrade again.  I
was denied the first time b/c my ins. co. said I already had a pump.  I told
them the thing is almost 6 years old!!!  Does anyone have any advice on what
to say to my ins. co? Or what to do about the rep not responding to messages.
 I almost know the number by heart:)