Re: [IP] Problems with Medtronic MiniMed?

I am a new "pumper" but I am with Minimed and I am so pleased at their

I have had to spend alot of time on the telephone getting everything worked
out because I am a self pay(NO INSURANCE).
I have spoken with one of the HEAD tech's there his name is "Wawkeem" (that
is just how it sounds it is spelled totally different).
Why don't you call the 800# for Minimed and ask for him and see if he can
help you better, he is wonderful !

Good Luck !