Re: [IP] T-2 DM

--- jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Subject: Re: [IP] Insurance and your rights
> From: Liz Davis <email @ redacted>
> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:20:22 -0700
> poorly understood
> origin.

Great post...It confuses me as well, hence my post
regarding Bobbi's description of her DM care.  I mean
she is on a pump, uses insulin and not just "pills" to
keep her BG in line...to me this is just what I, as a
"type 1" do...so what is the difference?  I am
confused.   Regards  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?